fat burning diet plan
An easy diet plan to help you in the New Year.
Well, we’ve all eaten and tasted the Christmas cookies, everyone’s creations, and shopping for special cakes and chocolates. Remember that it is not polite to refuse a gift! On New Year’s Eve we had to toast with champagne to ring in the New Year and once it’s started it’s hard to stop!
So what now? If you’re like me, this two-week vacation period always accounts for at least 10 pounds of new belly bulge to stretch out those jeans a bit more.
But not all is lost. There are a few simple steps you can take to promote fat loss without making celery your food of choice!
Here is a list of foods, which I will call the fabulous fat burners, mainly because they keep you full longer and require more energy to digest: Fabulous fat burners:
- Oatmeal: It’s high in fiber and provides that feeling of fullness that lasts long beyond the donuts on the table. Use berries to offer the necessary sweetness.
- Almonds and Walnuts: Another tummy filler actually beats rice cakes. Skip the savory ones and don’t fall behind to keep the calorie count down.
- berries: Loads of fiber in these little packages
- vegetables: Spinach and broccoli are high in fiber and very low in calories. Start with a salad made with romaine lettuce, arugula, or spinach and you’ll be satisfied, allowing for smaller portions for the rest of the meal. Avocados are another great source of fiber and make great additions to a salad.
- Beans: The best are: Lima, Kidney, White and Navy Beans. They are low in calories and contain lots of protein and fiber. They help to eliminate fat and help to lose weight.
- eggs: They have an important ingredient to metabolize fats, vitamin B12. People who eat eggs lose more weight than those who eat bagels!
- Whole grains: Another high fiber item that keeps you full longer!
- Lean Meats and Fish: More calories are burned digesting protein, so go for turkey or fish, especially tuna or salmon. These fish also contain omega-3s that reduce stress chemicals to keep you slimmer.
- Peanut butter: It is packed with niacin that aids in digestion and prevents bloating. 2 tablespoons a day and all natural with no added sugar is best.
- Dairy products: Yogurt is packed with calcium that breaks down fat and can even prevent its buildup. Choose low fat or fat free. Parmesan cheese another calcium-rich dairy product that activates fat-burning hormones. Plus, it’s high in protein, which will keep you fuller for longer. A great complement to salads.
- Tea: The green variety is rich in antioxidants that speed up metabolism. Tea drinkers can burn up to 266 more calories per day. Try four cups a day.
- protein powder: Contains amino acids that burn fat. Add two teaspoons to a fruit, yogurt, or low-fat smoothie for a fat-burning drink.
Negative Calorie Foods: What are you saying? Foods with negative calories?
This is a group of foods that actually require more energy to consume and digest than the calorie count in the food itself. So you can eat all you want of these. ready to burn fat so you get both benefits in one food. Many of these make great snacks. You can leave them in bowls and slippers for the whole family.