Lovers and friends – How to flatter a girl you like
I am writing this article for Lovers and Friends or, more accurately, for friends, especially those men who are looking for a partner in their girlfriends.
If you feel a close connection with a girl and think that she is more than just a friend to you, there is a high possibility that the two of you will become intimate in the due course of your friendship.
But before you straighten your tie and brush your hair and take long strides toward your special someone, you better judge the situation.
By judging the situation, I mean better understand if your friend has similar intentions as you or if she is just playing with you.
So the first step in the dating rule is to judge situations, and if it goes in your favor, you can consider yourself fit to take the second step.
And, the second step is to win the heart of a woman. The best way to do this is by flattering the person you like. Well…that sounds easy, but the key lies in how effectively you use your articulation skills to compliment a girl you want to date.
Today, I’m going to tell you about some of the most reliable yet subtle statements that you can use to compliment a girl: subtle in the sense that they won’t lead you into any kind of embarrassing situation, and yet you can leave a lasting impression on her. the mind of a girl
So, here is the list of some of the compliments that women can’t resist, and perhaps love to hear over and over again. “
- You’re funny” – Telling your partner that you find them amusing is usually best expressed by simply laughing at their jokes (or reacting with the crying and giggling emoji to their funny messages), however, it can be strengthened from time to time by telling them the truth. words (“you’re just hilarious”, “you make me laugh” or “you have a great sense of humor”, etc.).
- “You have beautiful eyes/lips/hair” – Women love to be adored and praised. Letting a girl know that she is beautiful always makes her blush, so why not step up? Compliment her on specific features of hers, like her hair, lips, eyes, or teeth. This makes her think you’re paying too much attention to her, though she tries not to focus on awkward areas like her feet or ears. Also, avoid making compliments about sexual body parts (breast and butt) at first. You can try this in the advanced stages of dating when you fully know that the woman is interested in you.
- “You’re good at what you do”: try to find out what your crush is good at. It could be your organization skills, planning skills, punctuality, talkativeness, learning skills. Even if she’s a clean freak, don’t miss a single opportunity to praise her.
- “You really are a good friend” – this is something every girl wants to hear without being offended. Therefore, this statement is the safest and most touching compliment you can ever give a girl. You can touch your girl’s heart simply by telling her that she is trustworthy and that you really appreciate her friendship.
- “You look great today” – If you notice that your girl is well dressed and looks cute or sexier than ever, feel free to tell her. But instead of bluntly saying that you look attractive or sexy, she tries to communicate your feelings in a subtle and sophisticated way. You can say something like-You look great today or you look good or this color (color of her dress) suits you like anything.
- “You’re the one I really like to spend time with” – The best way to leave an everlasting impression on a girl’s heart and mind is to tell her the truth. So if you like her company, be bold and let her know. You can say something like – You are my favorite person that I would love to spend time with or I like your company.
In the end, all I want to say is that women like bold and confident men. Compliments are the best way to approach any woman with confidence. Try subtle statements and limit your compliments to her abilities and skills at first and avoid compliments on her appearance and attractiveness. Still, you can make bold statements later, once you’re sure he really likes you.