Ten signs your blog sucks
Why do we tolerate crappy blogs? Maybe we just accepted the suction as it is. Blogs don’t have to be crap. Boycott shitty blogs! (then maybe they will go away or get cleaned up).
Here are some telltale signs that a blog sucks:
- Autoplay music: NO! Let I decide if I want to play music or not.
- Bloatware: I don’t wait for blogs to load slowly. Put him on a diet.
- Too much clutter widget: It looks like a teenager’s room. Clean it up!
- Free of content: All embedded YouTube videos and links or (worse) plagiarized articles. Be original or at least carry items that you are authorized to take.
- Obstacles: Pop-ups, splash screens, and splash screens aren’t great. Get rid of them.
- Bad wording: Learn proper grammar and spelling. 1337 talking and / or lolcatese is never appropriate.
- Lack of focus: Kumquat cultivation in Denmark It should be about growing kumquats in Denmark.
- Hard to sell: It is about selling before giving me a reason to buy. First, build credibility and experience.
- Pay per post: You got paid for the blog post. Your opinion CANNOT be unbiased if you are paid to publish it. PERIOD.
- Huge header: Your blog has a huge headline that takes up my entire screen. Don’t make me move; make your header smaller.
These opinions are my own. There may be people somewhere who like to be surprised by Kazhakstan’s traditional polka music at two in the morning or who feel a tingle of delicious anticipation as the little loading animation goes round and round.